Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

              The people I am most thankful for are my parents, my teacher, and my friends. Because my parents help me with everything, they provide me with food, water. They give me shelter and love. My parents help me with my everyday life and they give me money when I need it so they basically are my whole life and I am most thankful for them.
                 I am thankful for teachers because they give me information everyday about the everyday life. They educate us so we are ready for the outside life. If I have problems outside of school they also help me because I can go to them after school. They also educate us to the maximum amount. Because of an education we can get a good job then we can support our family in the future.
               I am thankful for my friends because I can go to them when I am in trouble. They make me laugh I spend most of my day with them. They are gonna be the people I am going to have fun with in the future after my family. My friends also help me a with having fun and doing good in school and in life.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment